Monday, February 7, 2011

Been Away!!



I know it has been FOREVER since I blogged! But, I will try to get back on track on bringing some more deals to you guys. I spent the entire month of December hunting deals and getting as much as I could for as cheap as possible. I came out very well but it was tiresome. Plus with 3 kids and a husband to take care of, I didn't have much time for anything else.

Things have slowed down some for me and I've learned a lot recently about CVS and Rite Aid. Since Publix no longer takes any of the coupons from drug stores, I knew I was going to be shopping at Rite Aid and CVS more often and I am so glad I did! I absolutely avoid Walgreens though. I really like the store but they have so many stipulations around coupons and the cashiers act like you are stealing so I just avoid it altogether. Plus, with the drug stores, they tend to copy each others deals so I know that Rite Aid or CVS will one day soon have the same deal as Walgreens.

I will work on a post for Rite Aid and a separate post for CVS to help you with the basics. Once I got the hang of it, I was really seeing a difference in my Out Of Pocket expense.

Also, it has taken me a year to finally learn what products tend to go on sale quite often at Publix. This truly helps because instead of stockpiling tons of pasta for example, I just get enough to last me until the next sale because I know it will come around soon. I will work on creating a page that has a list of these items to help you in your stockpiling decisions.

Anyway, I hope you guys are still getting plenty of deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment