Thursday, March 17, 2011

24 Ziploc Containers only $7.31 shipped!!








I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE Amazon!! I bought most of Christmas on Amazon and just last week I got 4 large boxes of Apple Jacks cereal shipped to my house for less than $6! Its pretty hard around here to get cereal less than $1.50 a box.

Right now you can get 2 packs of 12 Ziploc containers (variety) for $7.31 and shipping is free! I just ordered this because its pretty hard to get Ziploc cheap too. And this is a pretty good deal!  Go HERE to get this deal. On the right hand side, you can click on "Subscribe & Save" and then click on Deliver every 6 months. After you receive your product, you can go back and cancel the Subscribe & Save so you won't forget and get a surprise package later on down the road!


Thanks SMARTCOUPONING!


No comments:

Post a Comment