Saturday, October 23, 2010

$.50 Cake mix and frosting at Winn Dixie!!


If you haven't been to Winn Dixie yet this week, you need to go!!! With Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up, we'll need lots of cake mixes! Right now, Betty Crocker cake mixes and frosting are B1G1 for $1.99. There are $.50/2 wyb Betty Crocker cake mix and frosting coupons available to print. Go HERE, HERE, and HERE to print $.50/2. The coupons double which makes a cake mix and frosting for $1!! You can also use the $.75/2 that was in the SS 10/3. It makes it $.25 more but still a great deal. I bought 3 cake mixes and 3 frostings yesterday. I went to the self checkout so I could ring everything up before I scanned my card. Then, the Catalina machine put out a $2 off your next purchase at Winn Dixie! No exclusions! I got it from buying 3 Betty Crocker frostings. The more you buy, the more money you'll get back! I'm going back this week to get more and plan on using the coupons I get back towards meat. There's not a lot of meat on sale this week but the coupon does not expire until 11/5. Also, their LouAna vegetable oil is on sale for $1.48. There was a $.50/1 LouAna oil in the SS 9/19. This will double and it will be $.48! I'm not a fan of vegetable oil, but with it being that cheap, I'll live!

No comments:

Post a Comment