Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Winn Dixie ad 10/6 - 10/12

 




Head over HERE to Coupons Make Cents to view this week's ad for Winn Dixie. It looks like a pretty good week there depending on what you need. I always shop at Winn Dixie for my meat. I just stock up on the different things that are on sale each week so I'm never paying full price! Winn Dixie does double coupons $.50 or less. They do not take competitor's coupons. Keep in mind, if you are using 2 coupons on a B1G1 item, you may want to wait until the end to scan your reward card. Winn Dixie B1G1 items ring up different from Publix. The first item is full price and the second item is $0 but this doesn't happen until you scan your reward card. I usually just go to the self check out and I have no problems there. When you go to a cashier, you can just tell them you'd rather wait to do your reward card until after the coupons. Keep an eye on the catalina machine (the printer that gives you those extra coupons). It USED to put out a $10/$50. Now it puts out $5/$55. But, you can use this at Publix as well since usually the coupon is only good for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment