Sunday, October 3, 2010

COUPON DATABASE!





To help really utitlize your couponing abilities, I have added a coupon database. Just click on 'Coupon Database' at the top of the page. You will soon realize that this will become your best friend!! There are a lot of times when I need something that I know is on sale but I don't know where a coupon is. That's where the database comes in. You just type in what item you want a coupon for and it does the searching for you! It will tell you exactly what item the coupon is for, where it is located (whether in an insert or a printable), and when it expires. Always look where the coupon is located because it could be a Target store coupon instead of a manufacturer. If it is a printable, just click on the link and it will take you to the coupon.

I have included a short video just to show you exactly how to use the database. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment