Thursday, October 28, 2010

Crayola Rebate


Here is another great rebate for you just in time for the holidays! My kids have asked for some of these items for Christmas anyway and now I can get money back for purchasing them. Toys R Us usually runs these on sale a lot and sometimes B2G1. You have until 12/31/10 to purchase the products. You can purchase them separately. Just be sure to keep your receipts safe! *And putting them in an envelope helps. If you leave them in your car, they will more than likely fade and be illegible.* You can only receive one rebate per product.

Go HERE for the rebate form and full details.

*Also, I am working on adding a page just for rebates. I have a feeling that a lot more will be coming available with the holidays coming. I also tend to easily forget about these if I don't keep them somewhere where I will see them often. I also noticed the coupon database is MIA. I have no idea why it won't pull up and I've tried to fix it but its doing the same thing.
I'll let you know when I get the issue resolved and when the rebate page is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment