Tuesday, November 2, 2010

1 year Weight Watchers magazine $3.99!!

 

Go HERE to get the Weight Watchers magazine 1 year subscription for $3.99! Click on the Weight Watchers magazine (says its $14.99). Just enter the code WEIGHT at checkout! You can purchase up to 4 years at $3.99 per year if you choose. I got excited when I saw Couponers United post it! I did Weight Watchers for a while and I enjoyed it. I'm doing something different now but I've been wanting the magazine for more great recipes!

I remember I had signed up for Tanga a few months ago but never ordered anything. I don't know if they were running a special or what, but somehow I had $1 Tanga cash that went towards my purchase so I only paid $2.99!

Thanks CouponersUnited!

 

Confirm Your Order

A Tanga Image
1 x Weight Watchers Magazine Subscription Change This $14.99
Coupon Discount-$11.00
Tanga Cash
($0.00 left)
-$1.00
Shipping$0.00
Total$2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment