Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sorry, I didn't even know I was annoying



Just wanted to share with you guys this post from A Few Short Cuts. Sometimes, if you've had a bad experience with couponing, you may be hesitant the next time you shop. There are people out there who don't like being behind us in line once they see us hand over our stack of coupons. I usually try to split my trips into two separate ones so I don't have so many coupons at once, but it doesn't always work out that way.

Coupons are now just a way of life for me. I wish I would have known this years ago and I would have saved us so much money. With Christmas and Thanksgiving so close, the money that I would normally be spending on groceries, is going towards my kids and my family to have a good Christmas. Just think, if you weren't couponing, how much would your Thanksgiving dinner cost? We do most of the cooking and we buy the Turkey and ham every year and I usually would set aside at least $200 the week before Thanksgiving just for that one dinner!! Not this year! So even if people other people are impatient or rude, my family is going to have a great Christmas and Thanksgiving because I was willing to clip a few coupons! :)

Anyway, I just thought you guys might want to read this quick story that gives you a few tips when using a lot of coupons. Go HERE to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment