Friday, November 19, 2010

Wishbone Dressing $.50/1 printable coupon! Free dressing!


See full size image







I signed up for the Wishbone Newsletter about 2 months ago and I got another newsletter today that had the $.50/1 coupon. Go HERE to get it. You will need to enter your email address and everything even if you've already signed up. However, if you got this same email recently and printed it from one computer but not from a different computer, you will need to use a different email address. I printed this coupon from work using the email address the newsletter was sent to and then I tried to print it from my laptop at home using the same email address and it said I already printed it. I pulled it back up and used a different email address and it printed just fine from my laptop. You can print 2 per computer! Combine this with the $.75/1 Target coupon and the dressing is free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment