Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Target toy coupons!!!




All I can say is WOW! If you haven't been to the Target website for coupons, you need to!! There are so many new ones its hard to keep up! If you haven't heard, the Target toy book that came out today. I haven't checked at the store here yet so I have no idea if we have it. Plus I'm hearing some will be receiving them in the mail but, who knows. Its not really the prices we are interested in, but the coupons!! I'm excited because there are a few things they have coupons for that I was planning on buying for Christmas anyway. Go HERE to Totally Target to look at the complete list of the coupons included. Target has also loaded these coupons on their website! Go HERE if you want to print them or you can wait to see if booklet is available in the store soon. These are good through 11/24!

No comments:

Post a Comment