Friday, November 12, 2010

$10 off coupon for Jim Carrey's A Christmas Carol! + Rebates!


If you did not see this is theaters, you need to get it! We went and saw and I loved it! I can't wait to get it so the kids can see it too (yeah me and my husband went alone, it was a date!). And what better way to get it than with a coupon! I love it when coupons come out for movies.  Go HERE to print a $10 off A Christmas Carol Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack. We plan on getting a Blu-Ray dvd player soon anyway and I love the combo packs. Its nice having a dvd for the kids room, one for the Blu-Ray player and a digital copy for the computer.

A Christmas Carol will be released Nov. 16th. And more than likely it will be $24.99 for the first week. So if you plan on buying it, you may want to do it then! I'll let you know what deals will be available for it next week.

Also, you can get money back on this as well!

There is a $10 rebate when you buy A Christmas Carol Blu-Ray combo or The Search for Santa Paws Blu-Ray combo and a fresh or frozen Butterball Turkey. There is also a $1/1 Butterball turkey coupon there that you can use too!

There is a $5 rebate when you buy A Christmas Carol Blu-Ray combo or The Search for Santa Paws Blu-Ray combo and any two participating Kernal Seasons products.

Thanks Maven of Savin!

No comments:

Post a Comment