Tuesday, November 23, 2010

$400 worth of groceries for $110!!



I'm sorry I've been a little MIA lately but my husband had surgery this past weekend and things have been a little crazy! But I finally got to go to Publix for my big trip. I had a HUGE stack of coupons and I never do trips this big because its hard to keep up with everything and then if they are out of something, having to go through all those coupons to pull the ones I won't be using. However, I just wanted to get everything so I wouldn't have to make several trips. I had to put the coupons in a plastic bag because there were so many! Anyway, here a picture of everything and trust me, it does not do it justice! And considering my husband can't lift anything, I had so much fun finding somewhere to put all this!! *Which by the way, ended with me just putting stuff anywhere there was an empty spot!




Here is the list of everything:
  • 10 jars of Hellman's mayo
  • 8 boxes of Betty Crocker potatoes
  • 4 packages of Dixie plates
  • 2 packages of celery
  • 3 Bic Multi-purpose lighters
  • 2 tubs of Cool Whip
  • 4 cans of VegAll
  • 4 cans of Carnation Evaporated Milk
  • 2 packages of Sister Shubert's rolls
  • 2 boxes of Mueller's pasta
  • 12 cans of Crescent rolls 4 ct
  • 6 packages of Nestle refrigerated cookies
  • 2 tubs of Breakstone's sour cream
  • 4 bottles of Wishbone dressing
  • 2 bottles of Orville Redenbacher's popping corn
  • 4 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese
  • 2 packages of Kraft shredded cheese
  • 2 packages of Dixie Napkins 160 ct
  • 2 boxes of Domino sugar 1lb
  • 4 boxes of Keebler Club crackers
  • 4 boxes of Ritz crackers
  • 4 boxes of Sunbelt Fruit & Grain bars
  • 10 boxes of Uncle Ben's Long Grain rice
  • 6 boxes of Swiss Miss hot chocolate
  • 2 packages of Disney Multi-Vitamins
  • 1 bottle of Dulcolax
  • 2 packages of Solo Cups 30 ct
  • 1 package of Lay's chips
  • 1 box of CapriSun
  • 4 packages of Ziploc containers 2-4 ct
  • 6 Hefty EZ foil containers
  • 1 package of Gold Medal Self-Rising flour
  • 2 boxes of Apple Jacks cereal
  • 5 bottles of A1 steak sauce
  • 1 Butterball Fresh & Young turkey 8 lbs (not my 1st choice, $1.69 a lb!)
  • 1 Publix turkey 10-12 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment