Monday, November 1, 2010

Lots of great deals this week + 99 new Target coupons!



Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, there are lots of great deals this week at Walgreens, Rite Aid, and CVS. CVS especially!! It will probably be later on in the week before I can make it there but I am super excited. I'm sorting through a lot of new things that are coming up as well. I am super busy right now with it being Monday and the 1st of the month. But you do need to go to Target.com and print out their coupons!! There are soo many of them that are store coupons. I thought my printer was never going to stop printing! I especially like the 20% off any individual holiday ornament. You'll want to print these as soon as possible. You never know when Target will pull their coupons and I'm sure these won't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment