Monday, September 20, 2010

$1 for a gallon of milk starting Wednesday at Publix!!!!


OK, seriously!!! You guys have no idea how EXCITED I am about this milk being on sale again with a coupon!! My husband LOVES this milk and will drink half a gallon a day if I let him. This was on sale about a month and a half ago and I bought over 10 gallons (which was 20 half gallons, I had no room for anything else!) and they only lasted a little over a month!! I think I will buy more this time. A gallon of milk at Walmart right now is $2.88. You can order as many $2/1 Smart Balance milk coupons as you want from MyCouponHunter.com for $.20 a coupon. I have ordered from here several times and she ships extremely fast. Also, there is a $2/1 coupon in the 9-12 RP. Even if you order the coupons and spend $2 doing so, you will be able to buy 3 gallons of milk and only pay $3. Your total spent, including the cost of the coupons, is $5. If you bought 3 gallons at Walmart, it would be almost $9! I'm telling you, this milk is wonderful and the expiration date is at least a month away. I didn't have to freeze any of the milk I bought before because the expiration date was so far away. I hope you'll give it a try!

**Be warned, Publix can almost NEVER keep this milk stocked when its on sale. Consider getting a rain check. I know I am anyway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment