Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Free Cookware Set



Have you heard about this from iheartpublix?? I've read several comments that people received this last year and still use it! I plan on going tonight and purchasing the items. You do not need the rebate form. Go HERE to iheartpublix to see what scenarios some people have come up with and more details about the cookware. I know you will have to purchase this at Publix. I called to be sure. I'm going to come up with some scenarios tonight as most of the scenarios include some Publix store coupons being stacked and now of course we can't do that anymore! So, in our area we will pay more out of pocket. However, if your store lets you use $5/$25, then you'll still come out with a good deal. I know the store in Northport still accepts these and I believe the one on University Blvd. does as well. If those stores aren't too far from you, you may just want to do the deal there.

No comments:

Post a Comment