Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Coupon Booklet at Publix!!!!


FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!!  There is a coupon book at Publix full of store coupons!!! You have no idea how excited I am. I found this at the store in Northport. Trust me, ever since I started couponing I always heard of these wonderful books to stack coupons with but I could NEVER find them. And to think I almost passed by the circular without checking it! I picked up two. There weren't many available so if you don't find one, ask customer service. I asked them about the Put Clean in Your Cart book and the manager said they are still waiting to receive it. If I find it I will let you know.

Go HERE to find out what coupons are included in the booklet. Just from skimming through it, I already know of coupons that can match up with it and I will try and get that up as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment