Monday, September 20, 2010

New coupons to go with the Publix ad

Those of us addicted to coupons are great at finding deals!! Just about every week as I check the comments on iheartpublix from the weekly sneek peak, someone has found even more coupons!!

If you didn't get enough of the Green Giant Fresh Valley Steamers (I didn't, I'm already out of the sweet corn!!) there is another coupon available. Go HERE to print a $.50/1 coupon which will double!! You'll be able to score 2 bags for $.40! I really wish I had more computers!

If you need some Glade oil refills (I certainly do and those things are expensive!) this is a good week to get some. Its not a rock bottom price if you don't have the coupons but still a good price at B1G1. There is a $.50/1 Dollar General store coupon that you can use. There is also a B1G1 Glade warmer WYB a refill in the 8-29 RP. You'll be able to get 2 refill packs and 2 warmers for around $4!

No comments:

Post a Comment