Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Great Target deals this week!!



I love Target but it isn't always convenient for me to shop there. Its not located in a central area for me. However, when they have some good deals, I will definately make a trip there and this week is the week to do it! If you are a Target shopper then I suggest you follow Kerry's blog HERE. She is wonderful at giving us all the deals available at Target. I priced checked all these deals so I know they will work for us!

Huggies Wipes 64ct on Price Cut for $2
  • $.75/1 Target store coupon HERE
  • $2.50/3 Manufacturer coupon HERE
   Buy 3 for $6
  • Use 1 $2.50/1
  • Use 3 $.75/1
    Pay $1.25 for all 3!!! (I am in need for some this week too!!)

Land O Lakes Spreadable Butter on Price Cut for $1.04
  • $.50/1 Land O Lakes spreadable butter (you'll need to sign up)
  • $.50/1 Land O Lakes spreadable butter
  • $.55/1 Land O Lakes spreadable butter with canola oil (this will go straight to print)
    Makes them $.49 - $.54 each! My husband loves this butter so I will definately be stocking up!

Pond's Cleansing Cloths on Price Cut for $3.99 for 30ct
  • $1.50/1 Ponds Face Skin Care Target coupon
  • $1.50/1 any one Pond's Cream Towellete or Cleansing products
   Use both, makes them $.99 each!!

No comments:

Post a Comment