Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Get $90 worth of merchandise at DG for $40!!






*TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO GET YOUR COUPON!*
It is printed on your receipt when you buy something!

I have now fallen IN LOVE with the $5/25 coupon at Dollar General. I am guessing they are going to do this about every other week. I will show you some scenarios that you can use or tweak so that you can get $90 worth of merchandise for around $40! Now, that is pre-tax because sometimes tax is not taken off when you use a coupon. Your total may vary too depending on which coupons you use. But, this can give you a good idea of how to utilize this great coupon to your advantage.

I will have some scenarios up later on tonight. The coupon will be effective for this Thursday and Friday. Now, I haven't personally done this at Dollar General yet. I plan on shopping Thursday evening when I get home and I will let you know how it goes. I did go to Dollar General's website and read their Coupon Policy to make sure I am doing everything right.

No comments:

Post a Comment