Thursday, September 30, 2010

More info about free cookware set from Publix


I got one of the official forms for free cookware. So if your wondering what all products qualify, here is the list. You have until 10/17 to purchase the $25 worth of products (before taxes and coupons).

  • Align
  • Always
  • Aussie
  • Bounce
  • Bounty
  • Braun
  • Cascade
  • Charmin
  • Cheer
  • Clairol
  • Clearblue Easy
  • Covergirl
  • Crest
  • Dawn
  • Downy
  • Dreft
  • Duracell
  • Era
  • Febreze
  • Fixodent
  • Gain
  • Gillette
  • Glide
  • Head & Shoulders
  • Herbal Essences
  • Hydrience
  • Iams
  • Ivory
  • Joy
  • Metamucil
  • Mr. Clean
  • Natural Instincts
  • Nice & Easy
  • Olay
  • Old Spice
  • Oral B
  • Pampers
  • Pantene
  • Pepto Bismol
  • Prilosec OTC
  • Pringles
  • Puffs
  • PUR
  • Safeguard
  • Scope
  • Secret
  • Swiffer
  • Tampax
  • Tide
  • Vicks
  • Zest
I am so glad I got this form because I did not realize that all of these products were included! I haven't had a chance to do this yet because its been so crazy getting my car fixed. I'm going to price check several things today if I have time. With so many options it should be pretty easy to rack up on items with coupons. However, there isn't a lot on sale this week for this so I may wait until Monday to see if anything will go on sale.

Also, the form says it will take 8-10 weeks to receive the cookware set. Not that bad really! Some people commented and said they received their's within just a few weeks. You will need to circle all the eligible products and mail the original receipt to:

Cookware Offer
PO Box 49461
Strongsville, OH 44149-0461

No comments:

Post a Comment